Visualization technology in the Innovation Labs includes our high resolution touch display and Virtual Reality head sets
Interactive Video Display
- 84" Ultra HD resolution (3840 x 2160) interactive LCD displays
- Features 32 points of multi-touch, multi-user technology
- Connect your own device via HDMI or Displayport cable
- Switch to PC2 or PC3 and hit a key on the wireless keyboard for a desktop computer
DatasetsExplore the open datasets linked below for creating visualizations.
Home of the U.S. Government’s open data. Here you will find data, tools, and resources to conduct research, develop web and mobile applications, design data visualizations, and more.
Large list of public data sources collected from blogs, answers, and user responses.
- Kaggle Datasets
Discover and seamlessly analyze open data
- Google Cloud Platform public datasets
Freely hosted and accessible using a variety of data warehouse and analytics software, from open source Apache Spark to cutting edge Google technologies like Google BigQuery and Google Cloud Dataflow.
- AWS Public Datasets
AWS hosts a variety of public datasets that anyone can access for free. Access these datasets via the AWS centralized data repository and analyze them using Amazon EC2 instances or Amazon EMR (Hosted Hadoop) clusters.
Explore 58,090 Open Datasets from 3,560 Organizations Worldwide.
- Where can I find large datasets open to the public?
Large categorized list of open data resources on the web.
Data Visualization Tools
A collection of data visualization tools, listed with tool type, technology, and license type.
Web-based collaboration platform for modern data science and data visulization.
Web app to create custom vector-based visualizations on top of the D3.js library through a simple interface.
- The Data Visualisation Catalogue
Collection of various visualization tools and best practices categorized by type.
- Introduction to Data Visualization - Duke University Libraries
Collection of resources and tutorials related to data visualization.
- Infographic Templates for Powerpoint
Easily create infographics in PowerPoint & Illustrator
- Plotly Tutorials
Tutorials for using the plot.ly web-app to build various types of graphs and charts.